In order to succeed in the marketplace, small- and medium-sized businesses try to employ as many experienced, qualified individuals as possible. And, it goes without saying that technology is critical to the success of these businesses. Unlike smaller businesses, many large companies employ a skilled individual, known as a Chief Information Officer (CIO) to manage all technical aspects in an organization. Unfortunately, the expense of a full-time CIO is often one that small- and medium-sized businesses cannot always afford. But one innovative and successful alternative to this enormous expense is the use of Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) services. A vCIO service is essentially a collection of IT services delivered by managed service providers to small and medium businesses that takes the place a full-time CIO. Call Biztek Solutions for a Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) in Orange County.
Biztek Solutions’ vCIO service can help your business is the following ways:
- Combining tasks and assignments typically maintained by a CIO, technology officers, and technology consultants into one service and one point of contact.
- Providing management of the technology infrastructure.
- Providing detailed reports on technology-related expenses, costs, and budgets.
- Providing suggestions, recommendations, and plans for more efficient operations and systems maintenance.
- Providing disaster recovery when it is needed and by developing measures to avoid disasters going forward.
- Maintaining the health and security of all things IT within a structured budget.
- Allowing your business to maximize resources by keeping costs down.
- Having a team of intelligent and experienced experts available when needed.
Virtual Chief Information services provide countless IT benefits to small and medium-sized businesses. Call Biztek Solutions today at (800)353-5430 to learn more about how a Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) in Orange County can provide businesses with the technical support they need.